Shanmukhi mudra is a simple but subtle practice that brightens and rejuvenates the face and eyes and brings about a state of balance leading toward increased awareness and meditativeness.
In a world of hectic lifestyles, desk-jobs and pollution, health seems a faraway thing. However without health, none of the other dimensions of our life mean anything to us. Our work, family, wealth, possessions will mean nothing if we have no health. Over 70% of the ailments people suffer from are chronic. This means they are created, and can be fixed from within. There is ample evidence to show that if we handle our bodies, minds and energies a little more consciously, it is possible to avoid these illnesses completely, even if they are thought to be hereditary. If you align and balance the physical body, mental body and energy body there will be no physical or psychological illness within you. Through this alignment, there is a huge opportunity to experience life beyond what you may have thought was possible.
Sadhguru explains how a person can be truly healthy in every aspect of life, not just free from disease.
The word health comes from the word whole. When your body, your mind, your emotion, your energies are in tune with each other and you feel wholesome within yourself, that is when you feel healthy.
The session includes:
- An insightful talk by Sadhguru, where he gives us the unique yogic perspective on health. By paying attention to a few simple fundamentals, you can ensure good health for yourself.
- Shanmukhi mudra is a simple but subtle practice that brightens and rejuvenates the face and eyes and brings about a state of balance leading toward increased awareness and meditativeness.
- Improves Vision
- Enhances awareness
- Brings about mental balance
- Brightens the eyes and rejuvenates different parts of the face
- It improves the aura in the face.
- People concerned about their beauty can do it, actors can do it.
- Helps with ailments related to nose, ears and eyes
- Helps relieve Vertigo and Tinnitus
- Helps turn a person inward, prepares one for Pratyahara
What past students say about the program
"True health fundamentally means to be in tune with nature, both inner and outer "
Can't find a time that suits?
Schedule a private class at your home or workplace.