In the yogic culture, the entire existence is seen as a complex amalgamation of sounds. The three root sounds that come out of this are “Aa”, “Oo” and “Mm”. Uttered together, these form “Aum”. Visitors to the centre can be initiated into this timeless and powerful mantra. “Aum” activates and energises various sections in the body, reverberating through the entire system. Furthermore, daily utterance of this sound can bring peace and balance and is known to relieve the practitioner from numerous physical and mental ailments with regular practice.
- Brings stability to the mind and body
- Improves weak body constitutions, immunity
- Reduces attention disorders (particularly for children)
- Helps come out of psychological disturbances
- Relief from excessive fear, nightmares, unstable mind
- Helps bring resolve in life
What past students say about the program
“What I find as unique about AUM chanting at AdiYoga is not just the power of the mantra, but also the scientific manner in which it is taught.”
"The sound AUM is the very root of physical creation. The daily utterance of AUM creates balance and stability in your body and mind."
Can't find a time that suits?
Schedule a private class at your home or workplace.