Hatha Yoga means that you want to be in absolute sync with the life process, because for your life to find its full blossom, it has to be in sync. There is no other way. When you try doing Hatha Yoga, the biggest barrier is the body’s limitations. The biggest barrier for human beings to do anything is their body and their mind. What should have been a stepping stone has turned into an obstacle simply because it was not explored considerably. After a profound and thorough exploration of the human system, we arrived at ways to transform the body and mind into great possibilities.
Hatha Yoga is about creating a body that is not a hurdle in your life. The body becomes a stepping stone in the process towards blossoming into your ultimate possibility. We want to take the physical form beyond its present level of limitations.
In a way, Hatha Yoga means you want to make your comfort zone universal, instead of the small band that it is right now. Wherever and however you may be, you are at ease. You can naturally achieve a chemistry of health, joy, blissfulness and above all, balance.
Our Yoga Retreats are a wonderful opportunity to learn five ancient and powerful practices that bring forth tremendous support to the system.
1. Upa Yoga - a powerful set of 10 practices that activate the joints, muscles and energy system.
2. Angamardana - a series of 30 processes to reach peak physical fitness and mental health.
3. Surya Kriya - a potent 21-step yogic practice of tremendous antiquity, designed as a holistic process for wellbeing.
4. Yogasanas - a set of powerful postures to elevate one’s consciousness and manipulate energies.
5. Bhuta Shuddhi - a process of purifying the 5 elements within the human system.
What past students say about the program
Register for your next workshop
Can't find a time that suits?
Schedule a private class at your home or workplace.