Jala Neti is a simple but effective process of cleansing the nasal passages with salt water using a copper jala neti pot designed by Sadhguru. The process makes breathing easier by helping air enter the lungs unimpeded by mucus and dirt which easily builds up during the day.
- Prevents and helps with respiratory tract diseases like asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis.
- Relieves cold, allergies, sinusitis and all kapha-related ailments.
- Calms and activates the nervous system.
- Removes excess mucus and pollutants from nasal passages and sinuses.
- Gets rid of insomnia, tiredness and improves quality of sleep.
- Helps with diseases of eyes, nose, throat, tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis, hay fever.
- Relieves migraine and headaches, anxiety, stress release and brings tranquility.
- Helps with epilepsy.
What past students say about the program
"Keeping your sinuses well-balanced and maintaining free movement within them is very important. How do we achieve this? You could do Jala Neti to reduce the mucus in the system. But this practice has to be properly imparted."
Can't find a time that suits?
Schedule a private class at your home or workplace.